Friday, September 26, 2008

Introduction and Stampin' Club!

I guess I should give you guys a quick intro. My name is Natalie, and I'm a new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I started going to classes about a month or two ago and dove in head first. I love stampin' and getting together with a bunch of people to chat, have fun and get away from work and the real world for a little while. I decided to join the Stampin' Up! family and become a demonstrator a few days ago and I'm really excited to share the fun with more people! It truly is addicting.. and it's great fun!

I am trying to start a Stampin' Up! club this October. 6 people will be in the group (and if there is enough interest, I will have multiple groups). We get together once a month and make some cards and at the end of the meet up, everyone places orders from the Stampin' Up! catalog for $25 or more. Each month a different member gets the hostess benefits (free hostess stamp set of your choice + free merchandise of your choice). If the hostess for that month has a FREE workshop in her home, she can get even more free merchandise! The total from the group and the total from your workshop will be added together (that's an extra $150 added to your workshop total). Who can resist extra FREE stuff?!?!

I had the option of having as many people as I wanted, but in order to keep it so that it's easier to have more 1 on 1 time while we're making the cards and have a better opportunity to get to know each other, I decided to go for 6. Each person will get two workshops a year so they will have opportunities to get new stamps twice a year. Of course you are welcome to book more workshops than that, but you will only get the extra hostess credit from the club two times a year. If you can not make the get together that month, you will just have to place your order with me before the get together and I will order it for you.

I'm really excited to get this club started and meet some new people! I'd like to get it started in October and unless I get enough interest for two groups, if you miss out this time you'll have to wait another six months. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!! :) Happy Stampin'!

No comments: